If your athletic field reservation is for a Special Event, Community Event, Film/Photography, or Block Party, please review the information on the Special Events page.
A Field Use/Facility Use Permit for athletic field reservations is required if one or more of the following applies
- When the use of an athletic field is by a league or organization, company or school, or is an organized social use such as a birthday party or picnic.
- When you'd like to reserve a specific time
- When City staff will provide a service like game preparation
- When an event is large enough – either in attendance or in size. A group of 20 to 25 people most often triggers the need for a Permit as does one or more persons who'd like to consume a field for a unique activity or purpose.
- When hired services are an element of the use
- When the gathering includes any high-risk activities
- When the gathering is for a business purpose, involves sales, advertising, or admissions
- When the user requires permission to exceed park hours, noise levels, etc.
- When a gathering is beyond the scope of normal/intended use of a facility