The Kirkland Marina Park Dock and 2nd Avenue South Dock offer a combined total of 82 uncovered moorage slips year round.
Daily Moorage Rate: $1/foot per day (Max of 5 days moored in any 7 day period)
Slips with Shore Power: $10 (power fee) $1/foot a day (Max of 5 days moored in any 7 day period)
- Transient moorage is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Reservations are not accepted.
- PLEASE NOTE: Payment does not guarantee a moorage spot will remain available if you leave your slip. Valid payment slips will be honored in any authorized spot.
- Moorage payments are made at the pay stations which accept debit or credit cards only.
- Any boat moored past midnight is considered "overnight."
- Moorage fees are due upon arrival. Shore power is available at a limited number of slips and increases the moorage rate.
- Boaters may purchase moorage for up to a maximum of five (5) consecutive days.
- Boat trailer parking is available at Heritage Park until 11 PM and Kirkland City Hall (weekends only).
- Leaving detached parking boat trailers on city streets or in parks is illegal (except where noted).
- Between the hours of 8 AM and 10 PM. boaters are allowed up to three hours of free moorage. A free moorage receipt is required and must be visibly posted on the vessel.
- Moorage fees are required upon arrival after 10 PM or in a slip providing shore power.
- Overnight moorage is valid from the time of purchase until 1 PM on the date of expiration.