Update (Oct. 27, 2022) --
Kirkland’s 2022 street paving contractor is alternating lane-closures this week on Lakeview Drive between Lake Washington Boulevard and Northeast 64th Street and on Kirkland Way between Sixth Street and Northeast 85th Street while its crews re-establish the maintenance hole lids they removed before grinding the street and re-paving it.
The daily lane-shifts begin at 7 a.m. and end at 3 p.m.
The Kirkland contractor is repaving sections of seven streets this summer and next spring. Those streets are:
- Kirkland Way, from Sixth Street to Northeast 85th Street (Moss Bay)
- Third Street, from Central Way to Seventh Avenue (Moss Bay/Norkirk)
- 138th Place Northeast, from its street-end to 124th Avenue Northeast (Kingsgate) and
- 139th Place Northeast, from its street-end to 124th Avenue Northeast (Kingsgate)
- 123rd Avenue Northeast, between 138th and 139th places northeast (Kingsgate)
- Waverly Way, Fifth Avenue West to 10th Avenue West (Market)
- Lakeview Drive, Lake Washington Boulevard to Northeast 64th Street (Lakeview)