Please write your account number on your check and include the top portion of the bill with your payment to assure correct posting to your account. Thank you in advance for your timely payment.
Payments are due on the billing date shown on your statement and become delinquent 30 days from the billing date. A 10% late fee will be added on the 31st day. Additional bill notices will not be sent before the due date. Payments received after 3 p.m. on the due date will be credited to your account on the following day.
- City Hall Drop Boxes - available all hours at City Hall main entrance at 123 5th Ave.
- City Hall Utility Counter - Monday-Friday 8-5 except holidays
- Phone - Call our automated payment processing system at 1-855-498-9970
- Online - The City of Kirkland offers two online credit card payment options (MasterCard/Visa only) Please choose whichever option you prefer:
- Paymentus offers e-mail billing notifications and allows automatic recurring credit card/debit card/e-check payments processed on the due date of your bill. One-time payments are posted to your account within 2 business days.
- MerchantTransact also offers e-mail billing notifications and your payment will immediately appear on your account.
- Personal Bank Online Payment- allow 10 days for payment to reach City
- ACH Debit - Automatic withdrawal from checking or savings
- Mail - allow 7 days for payment to reach City
(mailing address only)
P.O. Box 3865
Seattle, WA 98124-3865
Property owners are responsible for all charges on utility bills. In certain cases, billings are made to the tenant or other designee. This alternate billing is for the convenience of the owner. If you are a tenant and receiving a bill, please be advised that a copy of any late notice will also be provided to the property owner or their designee. If you would like more information contact the Utility Billing Office at (425) 587-3150 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to find the Alternate Billing Form.