We welcome you and your dog to Kirkland’s parks.
In order to preserve each of our park’s unique and varied environments, we ask our park visitors to cooperate with our City of Kirkland Municipal Code relative to bringing pets into the park on a leash. (KMC 11.80.060)
Dogs must be on a leash at all times, except at the City’s off-leash area: Jasper’s Dog Park.
Jasper’s Dog Park was designed, built, and funded through a partnership between the City of Kirkland and the Kirkland Dog Off-Leash Group, (KDOG).
KDOG is an all-volunteer non-profit, 501(c)3 organization created by Kirkland residents like you, who want safe, legal off-leash dog areas within the city of Kirkland. Dedicated volunteers and generous park sponsors have worked together to establish our first dog park, Jasper’s Dog Park.
Jasper's Dog Park is located at 11225 NE 120th Street, at the intersection of NE 120th and 113th Avenue NE.
See park map.
Dog park rules
For more information on KDOG and how you can volunteer in the stewardship of the park or donate toward the upkeep and improvements visit the
Enjoy the park with your dog!
- Keep an eye on your dog at all times. You are responsible for your dog’s actions. Please remember that other park visitors may be afraid of your dog.
- Do not allow your dog to run and jump on other people or dogs without an invitation.
- Be good to the grass. Heavy use in a given area compacts soil and damages the turf. Keep walking – you’ll see more, and get more exercise!
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times unless you’re at Jasper’s Dog Park!
- Pick up after your dog and dispose of the waste in containers provided throughout the park.
With good stewardship and courtesy, you can play a role in keeping parks clean, safe and beautiful – a place where you and your dog are always welcome.