Skip to main content
Twitter YouTube Print E-mail a friend this page Share this page

Residential Treatment Facility

Adult Family HouseBelow are answers to the questions the City has received regarding an Adult Family Home that has applied for a remodeling permit in the South Rose Hill/Bridle Trails neighborhood. If you have further questions regarding this project please contact the City Planning Department at or call 425 587-3600.

Frequently Asked Questions

Planning & Building Department
123 5th Avenue, Kirkland WA 98033

General Inquiries:
Contact us via the: 
Our Kirkland Customer Service Portal
T. 425.587.3600 | F. 425.587.3232