Pool Rule Highlights
We at the Peter Kirk Pool hope that your visit will be safe and enjoyable! Please note the following pool rules:
- Those who are not potty trained must wear swim diapers.
- Coast Guard approved life jackets, fun toys, and other inflatable’s, etc. are permitted. Inflatables larger than 3 ft. will be allowed at the lifeguard's discretion. During periods of high attendance, lifeguards may limit the use of inflatable’s and other items.
- Water wings are not permitted but coast guard approved lifejackets are available for use at the facility.
- The pool may be closed due to certain water quality maintenance issues and/or thunder/lightening. Please call the pool hotline for updated pool information 425-587-3335
- A ratio of 3 children under the age of 7 per one adult is in effect for all swims. For any public swim, non-swimming children under 7 years must be accompanied by an adult into the water at all times.
- All swimmers must be able to pass the swim test, 25 yards of crawl stroke with side breathing, to enter water deeper than his or her own chest depth.
- A shower is required prior to entering either the main or wading pool.
- Children 10 years & younger require adult supervision and may not be left unattended in the facility.