Welcome to Kirkland Marina along the shores of Lake Washington. Marina Park, located at 25 Lakeshore Plaza, is one of the City's waterfront landmark parks. The park includes a boat launch, moorage facilities and a restroom. Adjacent to Marina Park, is the Second Avenue South Dock or "South Dock" located at 2nd Avenue South and Lake Washington Boulevard with additional moorage space.
Marina Park Dock and South Dock: Moorage
The Kirkland Marina Park Dock and South Dock offer a combined total of 90 uncovered moorage slips year round.
|Daily Moorage Rate
||Additional Power Fee
|$1 / foot
- Transient moorage is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.(Reservations are not accepted)
- PLEASE NOTE: Payment does not guarantee a moorage spot will remain available if you leave your slip. Valid payment slips will be honored in any authorized spot.
- Moorage payments are made at the pay stations which accept debit or credit cards only.
- Any boat moored past midnight is considered "overnight."
- Moorage fees are due upon arrival. Shore power is available at a limited number of slips and increases the moorage rate.
- Boaters may purchase moorage for up to a maximum of five (5) consecutive days in a 7 day period.
- Boat trailer parking is available at Heritage Park until 11:00 p.m. and Kirkland City Hall(weekends only).
- Leaving detached parking boat trailers on city streets or in parks is illegal (except where noted).
- Between the hours of 8 a.m. and 10 p.m. boaters are allowed up to three hours of free moorage. A free moorage receipt is required and must be visibly posted on the vessel.
- Moorage fees are required upon arrival after 10 p.m. or in a slip providing shore power.
- Overnight moorage is valid from the time of purchase until 1 p.m. on the date of expiration.
Boat Launch Requirements at Marina Park
Boat Launch Access Fees
Kirkland Resident Seasonal Card
Non-Resident Seasonal Card
A Seasonal Boat Launch Card or use of the Pay-As-You Go System is needed to access the Marina Park boat ramp from May 5 through October 31st. Use of the ramp is free from November 1st through March 31st.
- Ramp hours are 5 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Only boats less than 24 feet can use the ramp.
- Any person, 16 years of age or older, interested in purchasing a Boat Launch Seasonal Card must purchase the card online at www.KirklandParks.net, a direct link can be found here, or by phone at (425) 587-3330. The phone line is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. If requested by staff, proof of residency may be required to receive the resident rate. (Ex: Driver's License, Utility Bills). Boat Launch cards will not be available to purchase in-person as City buildings continue to remain closed to the community.
- Single use boat launch access may be purchased from the kiosk on site at $10 per use.
- Special events may prompt the closure of the ramp (dates subject to change).
- Read the Boat Launch Regulations for more information.
- Harbormasters are on duty at the Marina and Second Avenue docks from Memorial Day (May) to Labor Day (September).
- Harbormasters assist boaters with information about Kirkland, purchasing moorage, trouble accessing the boat launch, and docking rules and regulations.