Thank you for considering Kirkland Parks for your event! Kirkland’s beautiful parks and facilities are wonderful locations for holding events from family picnics, birthday parties, or weddings. Not all Kirkland Parks are offered as event sites, however many locations are. We invite you to review our inventory of available park locations to find the right fit for your event needs.
132nd Square Park Picnic Shelter/ Area
Crestwoods Park Picnic Area
Edith Moulton Park Picnic Shelter
Everest Park Picnic Shelter
Houghton Beach Park Picnic Area
Juanita Beach Park Picnic Shelters
Marina Park Al Locke Pavilion
OO Denny Park Picnic Shelter and OO Denny Park Picnic Area
Peter Kirk Pool
Waverly Beach Picnic Shelter
An individual description of each facility is provided by clicking on a location above. A table/matrix of all rental sites - picnic shelters, and picnic areas. - with event capacity, site offerings and location special features is available here Parks Rental Site Information (PDF - 215k). The On-Line Parks Guide (a city map of all of Kirkland’s parks) is also available.
A permit may or may not be needed for your gathering depending on your event needs. If you event is a Special Event, Community Program Event, Film/Photography Permit, Block Party Permit, information can be found at the Special Events page.
- Figure out what kind of permit is needed for your event. See the “Do I Need a Permit and What Kind of Permit Do I Need” section above.
- Read the guidelines and application requirements for the type of event your planning:
- Check for the minimum timeframe required for a reservation/permit within the rental policies. For example, 30 calendar days is required for NKCC and PKCC rentals and Facility Use Permits.
- Check the fees associated with an event:
- For private party use of a Picnic Shelter or Area, Marina Park Al Locke Pavilion, or the Peter Kirk Pool, please visit www.KirklandParks.net to check availability and book on-Line! To check availability for all other facilities or fields and to discuss your event see the contact name, phone number and email address list on each facility's web page.
- Apply - Regulation and application materials are available on each individual park page. Requirements, application steps and timelines are detailed within the rental materials provided for each location and/or permitting process above.