Welcome to the City of Kirkland’s Office Of Emergency Management (OEM) Emergency Preparedness website. Our mission is to work in partnership with the community to provide useful information for readiness, response, and recovery for all hazards.
On this site you will find valuable information designed to help residents, businesses, and organizations prepare for the next emergency or disaster in Kirkland.
To assist you in helping yourself, your loved ones, your community and local government, we have compiled disaster preparedness information designed to:
- help you prepare for disasters that take place when you’re at home, work, or on the road.
- learn how to obtain helpful information during disasters.
- direct you to local, regional, and national resources for preparedness information.
- find out how to become active in community preparedness activities.
- obtain additional skills that are useful for responding during disasters.
- understand how your City is preparing and how we will respond during disasters.
As part of its mission to work in partnership with the community, the Office of Emergency Management provides information and outreach to the public upon request.
For additional information please contact Heather Kelly at (425) 587-3670, or firstname.lastname@example.org