Skip to main content
Twitter YouTube Print E-mail a friend this page Share this page

Claims for Damages

Claims for Damages forms must be filed with the City Clerk’s office at Kirkland City Hall, 123 Fifth Avenue. The Clerk’s office forwards the claim to the Safety/Risk Analyst, who will then contact the claimant. The Clerk's office then presents claims to the City Council for acknowledgment at the next City Council meeting.

There are several ways to obtain a Claim for Damages form:

1. Download a Claim for Damages form (PDF)

2. Obtain one from the Information Desk at City Hall

3. Form emailed or mailed to you by calling the City Clerk’s office at 425-587-3190, or from the Safety/Risk Management Coordinator by calling the Human Resources Department at 425-587-3214

Please review the instructions to ensure all pertinent documents are presented for your claim.

NOTICE: It is recommended you download Adobe Acrobat Readerlinks to external site(a free program) to view the document provided in Adobe Acrobat PDF Adobe PDF Icon Logo Tiny format. Claim for Damages form. For more information or if you are having issues with the PDF files visit our PDF format help page.



Finance and Administration
Street Address: 123 5th Avenue, Kirkland WA 98033
Mailing Address: Utility Billing
P.O. Box 3865, Seattle, Washington 98124-3865

General Inquiries
T. 425.587.3001 | F. 425.587.3019