Skip to main content
Mobile Navigation Icon
Twitter YouTube Print E-mail a friend this page Share this page

Accounts Payable

The Accounts Payable Division of the Finance Department is responsible for paying the City's bills.

Payment Status
The payment status of an individual invoice can be verified by contacting the City at 425-587-3124


Lost Check 
If for some reason, a City issued check is lost or missing, a duplicate check can be issued by having an affidavit filed with the City. Please complete the Affidavit Form (PDF), have your signature notarized and return it to the following address:

City of Kirkland
123 Fifth Avenue
Kirkland, WA  98033
Attn:  Accounts Payable

Once this notarized affidavit is received at our office, a new check will be sent to you.

W-9 Form
The Internal Revenue Service requires that the City has a current W-9 Form (PDF) on file for all City vendors. The form must be filled out completely and mailed to the above address. Faxed copies are not acceptable. Failure to comply may result in backup withholding or payment of invoices to be held until the W-9 is returned to us. Your help is appreciated in expediting the return of this information to update and maintain our records.

The W-9 form is a pdf formatted document and is almost 1 meg in size. Adobe Reader is necessary to view or print, and may take a while for dial-up modem users. (Download Adobe Acrobat for free if you do not have it.)


Finance and Administration
Street Address: 123 5th Avenue, Kirkland WA 98033
Mailing Address: Utility Billing
P.O. Box 3865, Seattle, Washington 98124-3865

General Inquiries
T. 425.587.3001 | F. 425.587.3019