Skip to main content
Twitter YouTube Print E-mail a friend this page Share this page

Other Permits

There are several other permits that can be applied for that go beyond new construction, typical alterations, trade permits  and demolition. Whether they are issued by Building Services or other departments within Developments Services, below is a list of the most common other permits.

Application & Checklists

Go to to apply online for a permit.

If you haven't found a form or document you are looking for, please look on the Development Services Forms or Publications page.

Building Services
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday - Friday
Counter closed 8 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Wednesday
123 Fifth Avenue, Kirkland WA 98033

General Inquiries
T. 425.587.3600 | F. 425.587.3651