Skip to main content
Twitter YouTube Print E-mail a friend this page Share this page

Commercial TI Permits

The forms listed below are needed in order to file an application for a Commercial Tenant Improvement. You are encouraged to include the plumbing and mechanical components of your project with the Building Permit application rather than filing separate applications for each.

Things to Consider

Before Choosing a Business Location in Kirkland (PDF) - The Development Services Center encourages you to consider these common questions before deciding on a location, move into a new space or expand your current business.

Application & Checklists

Go to to apply online for a building permit.

Additional Forms & Requirements

NOTICE: a number of these forms and documents are available in Adobe Acrobat PDF Adobe PDF Icon Logo Tiny format. It is recommended you download Adobe Acrobat Readerlinks to external site (a free program) to view these. For more information on PDF format visit our PDF format help page.

If you haven't found a form or document you are looking for, please look on the Development Services Forms or Publications page.

Building Services
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday - Friday
Counter closed 8 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Wednesday
123 Fifth Avenue, Kirkland WA 98033

General Inquiries
T. 425.587.3600 | F. 425.587.3651