Skip to main content
Mobile Navigation Icon
Twitter YouTube Print E-mail a friend this page Share this page

Kirkland News Room

Report potholes, street lights, and more on the Our Kirkland app

Media Contact:
Kellie Stickney
Communications Program Manager
(425) 979-6562

It’s now easier for Kirkland residents to report and resolve issues

Kirkland, Wash. – On March 11 the City launched Our Kirkland, a new app and online service that allows community members to report issues and track their resolution on their smartphone, tablet, or home computer. 

Our Kirkland is a user-friendly online customer service portal that gives residents a streamlined opportunity to report non-emergency issues such as potholes or graffiti, request services and contact the Kirkland City Council. The new service request portal is accessible through the City website via any desktop computer and is available as a free mobile app which can be downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play.

“The City is excited to offer this new tool to our community members,” said Kirkland City Manager Kurt Triplett. “The City Council funded Our Kirkland as part of their ongoing commitment to customer service and responsiveness. The Our Kirkland app is designed to make it easier for community members to report concerns and view responses from City Staff.” 

Users can set up an Our Kirkland account to view their service request history, including status, progress and details of how the issue was resolved, at any time. Requests and issue reports may also be submitted anonymously, based on user preference.

The tool allows users to easily add images and other supporting documents, for additional detail when reporting things like potholes in roadways or issues within our parks system. When an item requiring City attention is identified, a resident can simply pull out their smart phone, photograph the issue, use the app’s mapping tool to pinpoint the location, and submit the request – all within a matter of minutes.   

Our Kirkland is for non-emergency issues only. Residents who need immediate emergency assistance should call 9-1-1.