Contact: Kathy Cummings
Department: City Manager’s Office
– The latest edition of City Update
(PDF), the official newsletter of the City of Kirkland, is now available online at www.kirklandwa.gov/cityupdate
. Limited copies will be available at City Hall, City community centers and local libraries.
• Welcome to our newest City Councilmember, Jon Pascal
• Farewell to Councilmember Shelley Kloba
• Investments in the 2017-2018 City Budget – “Stay Steady and Get Ready”
• Parks and Community Services administration has moved back into City Hall after 14 years in the 505 Market Street Building.
• The Police Department unveils their strategic plan
• Kirkland to take over animal services in 2018
• A new Pay by Phone option is available for parking in two City lots
• More than $3 million for sidewalks has been allocated in the capital program
• Kirkland joins Bellevue and Redmond to form the Innovation Triangle
City Update is published quarterly. For more information about the newsletter, or to suggest topics contact Kathy Cummings, Communications Program Manager at 425-587-3021 or email@example.com
Looking for more city information?
• Sign up for email updates
• Watch Currently Kirkland
• Follow us on Twitter
• Like us on Facebook