We know you are excited to get back to restoring our parks so EarthCorps has implemented some new procedures to help you do so! You can read them here and watch this video to do your part to volunteer responsibly.
No experience necessary and tools and training are provided! Just come ready to learn something new.
Register to Volunteer:
For this event you MUST pre-register on EarthCorps' website.There is NO drop-in option for participation.
Please note that this event has two time slots: 10:00am - 12:00pm and 1:00pm - 3:00pm.
View the EarthCorps Event Page for details on how to register.
What to Bring:
* Closed toed shoes required (ex: tennis shoes, sneakers or boots but no sandals)
* Clothes that can get dirty
* Rain gear, warm layers, long pants/long sleeves
* Full water bottle & snacks
* Tools, training and gloves are provided
* Leather gloves if you have them
Parking is available in parking lots on either the west or east side of Holmes Point Road.
Volunteers age 14-17 attending the event without a parent or guardian must bring a waiver signed by a parent or guardian to the event with them. Download the Green Kirkland Youth Volunteer Waiver. Volunteers younger than 14 must be accompanied by an adult. Download the Green Kirkland Youth Volunteer Waiver.