Free confidential shredding. Open to Kirkland residents and businesses.
- clean paper (staples OK, no binder clips)
- limit four file-size boxes or paper grocery bags per car
Event safety procedures:
- please wear a face covering
- stay in your vehicle unless directed otherwise - you may be asked to place your items in the collection cart
- do not attend if feeling ill
Following these safety guidelines will protect our staff and the community, and allow us to continue offering events this summer.
All shredding will be completed on site the day of the event by our vendor Confidential Data Disposal, a NAID AAA certified vendor who has provided shredding at Kirkland's events for many years. To minimize the time people are on site, we are asking people to leave the event as soon as they drop off their materials; please attend a future event if you would like to watch your materials shredded personally.
Event may be subject to last-minute changes or cancellation.
See all our Safer Summer Recycling Events (pdf).