Recycle household electronics and batteries at this special safer recycling event. Open to Kirkland residents and businesses.
EVENT SAFETY PROCEDURES:
- wear your face covering
- stay in your vehicle unless directed otherwise - you may be asked to unload your own material into a container
- put your material in your trunk or backseat
- do not attend if you feel ill or have symptoms (staff will be self-screening before the event)
Following these safety guidelines will protect our staff and the community, and allow us to continue offering events this summer.
ACCEPTED ELECTRONICS (keep separate from batteries):
- TVs & monitors - LCD and plasma (no CRT)
- computers & laptops
- servers & networking equipment
- printers, scanners & fax machines
- AV equipment (DVD/VHS/stereo units)
- keyboards, peripherals & mice
- electronics parts & cables
- cell phones
- UPS battery backups
For ease of collection, place small electronics in a box or bag.
ACCEPTED BATTERIES (keep separate from electronics):
- household (alkaline) batteries (AAAA, AAA, AA, C, D, 9v)
- button batteries
- rechargeable batteries
- car batteries
Please keep batteries separate from electronics. Place in bag.
Event may be subject to last-minute changes or cancellation.
See all our Safer Summer Recycling Events (pdf).