Please follow our new safety guidelines!
- Wear a face covering (see King County guidance) and gloves
- Do not attend if you feel sick or have recently been in contact with anyone who is sick or has recently been tested for coronavirus
- Place materials in your trunk so they are easy to unload
- Remain in your car until it is your turn
- You may be asked to unload your own materials, or staff may remove it from your trunk
Located in the South Lot of Lake Washington Institute of Technology. Please use the campus entrance on 132nd Ave NE.
- Electronics: Computers and computer monitors, mouse, keyboards,
tablets, e-readers, DVD players, VCRs, stereo equipment, printers, copiers,
fax machines, scanners, cellular phones (remove personal information)
- CRTs: Big screen TVs, TV sets encased in plastic, wood console TVs, TV
sets encased in wood
- Batteries: Household (alkaline) batteries (AAAA, AAA, AA, C, D, 9v),
rechargeable batteries, cell phone batteries
- Lead Acid Batteries: car, truck, marine, & motorcycle batteries
- Shredding: Clean paper (staples OK, no binder clips)
Limit 4 file-size boxes or paper grocery bags per car
This event is free to attend. Open to King County residents and businesses. For large quantities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for alternative options.