Please follow our safety guidelines!
- Wear a face covering (see King County guidance)
- Do not attend if you feel sick or have recently been in contact with anyone who is sick or has recently been tested for coronavirus
- Place materials in your trunk so they are easy to unload
- Remain in your car until it is your turn
- You may be asked to unload your own materials, or staff may remove it from your trunk
- Batteries: Household (alkaline) batteries (AAAA, AAA, AA, C, D, 9v),
rechargeable batteries, button batteries
- Shredding: Clean paper (staples OK, no binder clips)
Limit 4 file-size boxes or paper grocery bags per vehicle
This event is free to attend. Open to Kirkland residents and businesses. For large quantities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for alternative options.