Volunteer with us!
Interested in volunteering at the Juanita Friday Market? We're always looking for great volunteers and we'd love for you to join us!
Visit the Volunteer page to sign up!
If you're interested in market operations, short-term administrative support opportunities, or available to help for a couple of hours on Fridays to assist with setup or breakdown we need you!
What specifically do volunteers do at the market? Here's a short list.
- Set up the Market Information booth, Main Stage booth, Kids Craft booth
- Set out signs to guide traffic
- Maintain an hourly customer count
- Provide information to market shoppers and vendors
- Cover quick vendor breaks
- Take photographs of produce, people and pets
- Find lost parents
- Pack up at the end of the day
We truly love our volunteers and appreciate all the fun energy, support, and smiles they bring! We couldn't do it without them!