Mail-In Fax-In Walk-In Phone-In
All methods available
|Send form and payment to:
123 Fifth Avenue
Kirkland, WA 98033
|Fax form with credit card information to:
3 locations to serve you!
|Register by Phone
|Kirkland Parks Department
505 Market Street (PDF)
Suite A, M-F, 8am to 4pm
This number is for registration only.
|North Kirkland Community Center (PDF)
12421 103rd Ave NE
M-F, 8am to 5pm
|Please have class number and credit card information ready
Master Card and Visa accepted
Peter Kirk Community Center (PDF)
352 Kirkland Ave
M-F, 8am to 5pm
For questions or more information,
call (425) 587-3300
or (425) 587-3350
- Registration is first come, first serve basis.
- Please put down an alternative choice in case your first class choice is full.
(except on-line registration)
- Call our offices if you do not receive a confirmation within 7 days of mailing/faxing your registration.
Peter Kirk Community Center Special Events
- Unless otherwise noted, Senior special event tickets will be available until 5pm seven working days prior to the event (no tickets will be sold the day of the event).
- Special event tickets are not refundable.
Resident and Non-Resident Fee Structure
Those who live in unincorporated King County with a Kirkland postal address are considered non-residents. Non-residents who work within the City limits are eligible for the resident rate.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Refund/credit granted if request is made at least five (5) business days prior to the start of class, less a $10.00 administrative fee. Fee applies to each class withdrawn.
- 100% refund if class cancelled by Parks and Recreation.
- Class withdrawal requested less than five (5) business days prior to the start of class will result in a credit/refund of 50% of the registration fee, less a $10.00 administrative fee. Fee applies to each class withdrawn.
- No refunds for classes costing less than $10.00
- No refunds/credits will be issued on or after the first day of class.
- Transfers must be requested five (5) business days prior to start of class. (Except swim class notification of new level by swim instructor.)
- Online registrants please note: transfers must be processed by Parks and Recreation staff. Online enrollments resulting in withdrawals are subject to withdrawal policies listed above.