The Planning & Economic Development (PED) Committee meetings generally are held the second Monday of each month at 3:00 p.m in the Norkirk Room at Kirkland City Hall. The purpose of the PED is to discuss business retention and recruitment in Kirkland, tourism, events, the Business Roundtable, Development Services (permitting), long-range planning, and housing.
The Council committee members are
|Jay Arnold - Chair
||Economic Development Manager
||Planning and Building Director
Potential Future Topics - Updated 11/13/17
1. Fees in lieu of affordable housing
2. Fees for CARs during major plan updates
3. Neighborhood plan framework
4. Next neighborhood plan review
5. Sign code review
6. Parking concepts for Peter Kirk Park
7. Downtown parking policies
8. Lake and Central site
Upcoming agenda topics are included in each Committee’s meeting minutes
See past Planning & Economic Development Committee agendas and packets.