c. General Correspondence
e. Award of Bids
f. Acceptance of Public Improvements and Establishing Lien Period
(1) 3rd Avenue South & 2nd Street South Sewermain and 2nd Street South Watermain Replacement Project, Shoreline Construction Company, Woodinville, WA and Authorize Transfer of Funds
(2) 2016 Street Preservation Program - 2016 Phase II Street Overlay Project, Watson Asphalt Paving Co., Inc., Redmond, WA and Authorize Use of Surplus Funds
(3) Annual Aging Infrastructure Replacement Project, Iron Creek Construction, Inc., Issaquah, WA and Approve Return of Excess Project Funds to Utility Funding Source
(4) Arterial Street Light Conversion Project, Ameresco, Inc., Renton, WA
g. Approval of Agreements
h. Other Items of Business
(1) Street Tree Inventory - Request for Additional Funding
(2) Letter of Support for City of Kirkland Port Grant Application
(3) Resolution R-5261, Relinquishing Any Interest the City May Have, Except for a Utility Easement, in an Unopened Right-of-Way as Described Herein and Requested by Property Owner A. Leonard Smith.
(4) Ordinance O-4586 and its Summary, Relating to Purchasing and Bonding Policy.
(5) Ordinance O-4587, Relating to Dance and Dance Halls.
(6) Ordinance O-4588 and its Summary, Relating to Lodging Tax Advisory Committee.
(7) Ordinance O-4589, Relating to Property Tax Investment and Distribution.
(8) Report on Procurement Activities
9. PUBLIC HEARINGS
10. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
a. McAuliffe Park Expansion
(1) Ordinance O-4590 and its Summary, Authorizing the City Manager to Execute a Real Property Purchase and Sale Agreement for the Richards' Property if Possible and, if not, Authorizing the Acquisition of That Property for Park Purposes by Appropriate Eminent Domain Proceedings in the Manner Provided for by Law and Providing for the Cost of Property Acquisition.
b. Animal Services
(1) Ordinance O-4591 and its Summary, Authorizing the City to Provide Local Animal Services Through Establishment of a Local Animal Control Authority in the Kirkland Police Department, and to Hire and Train a Local Animal Control Officers, and to Enter Into Third Party Contracts Necessary to Support the City's Local Animal Services.
(2) Ordinance O-4592, Adopting Portions of the City's Local Animal Control Ordinance That Sets Forth the City's Purpose and Scope In Providing Local Animal Services, Sets Forth Definitions, and Sets Forth Pet Licensing Requirements.
(3) Ordinance O-4593, Relating to Park Rules and Allowing Dogs to be Off-Leash in Designated Off-Leash Dog Parks, Specific Portions of Parks Designated as Off-Leash or in Designated Parks During Park Hours That Have Been Specifically Designated as Off-Leash Hours, So Long as the Dog Remains Under Control of the Owner or Handler.
(4) Resolution R-5262, Establishing Pet License Fees, Fines and Penalties Related to Local Animal Services.