c. General Correspondence
(1) Claims for Damages
e. Award of Bids
(1) Edith Moulton Park Renovation Project, Allied Construction, Everett, WA
(2) Holmes Point Drive Storm Drain Replacement, R. L. Alia Company, Renton WA
f. Acceptance of Public Improvements and Establishing Lien Period
g. Approval of Agreements
(1) Resolution R-5280, Approving Participation by the City in an Interagency Agreement with the Department of Ecology and Authorizing the City Manager to Execute Said Agreement on Behalf of the City of Kirkland.
h. Other Items of Business
(1) Resolution R-5281, Approving a City of Kirkland Legislative Agenda to be Addressed to the 2018 Session of the State Legislature.
(2) Resolution R-5282, Adopting Right-of-Way Acquisition and Relocation Policies and Procedures.
(3) Ordinance O-4617 and its Summary, Relating to the Waiver of Utility Connection Fees for Low Income Housing and Shelters for People Experiencing Homelessness in Kirkland.
(4) Resolution R-5283, Adopting a Revised Policy for Investment of City Funds.
(5) Ordinance O-4618, Relating to Special Regulations for Sidewalk Use of a Portion of Park Lane and 120th Ave NE.
(6) Resolution R-5284, Adopting an Action Plan for 2017-19 to Guide City Participation in the Evolution of the Totem Lake Business District.
(7) Ordinance O-4616 and its Summary, Granting MCImetro Access Transmission Services Corp., a Delaware Corporation, D/B/A Verizon Access Transmission Services, a Non-Exclusive Communications Master Use Permit for the Right, Privilege, and Authority to Make Use of the Permit Area for Wireline Communications Purposes.
(8) Regional Transportation System Initiative (RTSI) Update and Delegation of a Councilmember to Attend December, 2017 Elected Officials Meeting
(9) Report on Procurement Activities
(10) Surplus Rental Vehicles/Equipment
9. PUBLIC HEARINGS
a. Ordinance O-4619 and its Summary, Relating to Amendments to the Kirkland Zoning Code, After Consideration at a Public Hearing, to Define Shelter Uses; to Allow the Applicant for a Shelter to Count On-Street Parking Toward the Total Required Amount of Parking, if Available; and to Permanently Codify the Moratorium Ordinance, O-4584, Continued in O-4601, Requiring Comprehensive Review of Tree Retention Plans for Short Plats and Subdivisions in the Homes Point Overlay Zone.
b. Preliminary 2018 Property Tax Levy
(1) Ordinance O-4620, Establishing the Amount of Property Taxes to be Levied for the Year 2018, the Second Year of the City of Kirkland's 2017-2018 Fiscal Biennium.
(2) Ordinance O-4621, Establishing the Amount of Property Taxes to be Levied for the Year 2018, to Pay the Fire District 41 Debt Service Assumed as a Result of Annexation of the North Juanita, Finn Hill, and Kingsgate Neighborhoods on June 1, 2011.
c. Resolution R-5285, Approving an Amended and Restated Redevelopment Agreement with Village at Totem Lake, LLC.
10. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
a. Houghton Everest Neighborhood Center Update
b. Animal Services Ordinances and Resolution
(1) Ordinance O-4622 and its Summary, Adopting Portions of the City's Local Animal Control Provisions that Set Forth the Regulations Applicable to Leash Requirements, Rabies Vaccinations, Reporting Animal Bites, Removing Animal Waste, Prohibiting Trapping and/or Confining Animals, Striking Animals with a Motor Vehicle, and Barring Ownership of Inherently Dangerous Animals.
(2) Ordinance O-4623, Repealing Ordinance No. 2207, Section 5, Enacted in 1972, Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into Negotiations for an Agreement with King County for Animal Control Services, Codified as KMC 8.04.050; and Repealing Ordinance No. 2882, Enacted in 1985, as Amended by Ordinance Nos. 3009, 3998, 4334 and 4491, Codified at Chapter 8.04 of the Kirkland Municipal Code, Which Adopted Animal Control Provisions for the City.
(3) Resolution R-5286, Adopting Amended Pet License Fees and Penalties.