KIRKLAND CITY COUNCIL MEETING
City Council Chamber
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
6:00 p.m. - Study Session
7:30 p.m. - Regular Meeting
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. ROLL CALL
3. STUDY SESSION
a. 2017-2022 Capital Improvements Program Update
4. EXECUTIVE SESSION
5. HONORS AND PROCLAMATIONS
a. Pride Month Proclamation
7. SPECIAL PRESENTATIONS
b. Items from the Audience
(1) Regarding a Full Time Short Term Rental in Kirkland Residential Neighborhoods
a. Senator Patty Kuderer, 2017 Legislative Session Debrief
b. Spring 2017 Employee Service Award Recognition
c. Kirkland Police Explorer Post 2804 Recognition
d. Puget Sound Energy Door-to-Door Campaign
8. CONSENT CALENDAR
a. Approval of Minutes: (1) June 6, 2017
(2) June 12, 2017
(3) June 13, 2017
b. Audit of Accounts:
c. General Correspondence
e. Award of Bids
(1) Schedules A & C for the CKC Connection, NE 52nd Street Sidewalk Project, Kamins Construction, Bothell, WA
f. Acceptance of Public Improvements and Establishing Lien Period
g. Approval of Agreements
h. Other Items of Business
(1) Resolution R-5257, Temporarily Increasing the Membership of the Human Services Commission by One Youth Member.
(2) Human Services Temporary Youth Seat Appointment
(3) Ordinance O-4580, Relating to the Criminal Code and Park Rules.
(4) Ordinance O-4581, Relating to the Criminal Code and Public Disturbances.
(5) Report on Procurement Activities
9. PUBLIC HEARINGS
a. Resolution R-5258, Adopting the City of Kirkland 2017-2022 Transportation Improvement Program.
10. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
a. Legislative Update #11
b. Solid Waste Collection Services Contract
11. NEW BUSINESS
a. Resolution R-5259, Inducting Kathy Smith Connor into the Kirkland Plaza of Champions.
b. Ordinance O-4582 and its Summary, Amending the Biennial Budget for 2017-2018.
c. Regional Transportation System Initiative Briefing
a. City Council Regional and Committee Reports
b. City Manager Reports
(1) Calendar Update
13. ITEMS FROM THE AUDIENCE