KIRKLAND CITY COUNCIL MEETING
City Council Chamber
Tuesday, March 21, 2017
6:00 p.m. - Study Session
7:30 p.m. - Regular Meeting
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. ROLL CALL
3. STUDY SESSION
a. Joint Meeting with Planning Commission
4. EXECUTIVE SESSION
5. HONORS AND PROCLAMATIONS
a. 2017 Earth Hour Proclamation
7. SPECIAL PRESENTATIONS
b. Items from the Audience
a. Kirkland Performance Center
8. CONSENT CALENDAR
a. Approval of Minutes: (1) March 7, 2017
(2) March 7, 2017
(3) March 15, 2017
b. Audit of Accounts:
c. General Correspondence
e. Award of Bids
f. Acceptance of Public Improvements and Establishing Lien Period
g. Approval of Agreements
h. Other Items of Business
(1) Resolution R-5249, Authorizing the City Manager to Execute an Interlocal Agreement Adjusting the Boundary Line Between the Cities of Kirkland and Bellevue.
(2) Ordinance O-4564, Relating to Revenue and Finance and Repealing Admission Tax Rates for Shows, Exhibitions, and Games Outside the Corporate Limits of Kirkland.
(3) Ordinance O-4565, Relating to Municipal Court Sessions.
(4) Ordinance O-4566 and its Summary, Relating to Biennial Budgets.
(5) Ordinance O-4567, Relating to the Petty Cash Fund and Removing the Reference to the Eastside Narcotics Task Force.
(6) Report on Procurement Activities
9. PUBLIC HEARINGS
10. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
a. 2017 State Legislative Update #5
b. Cemetery Policy, Fee and Records Review
c. Ordinance O-4563, Relating to Disorderly Conduct and Amending Kirkland Municipal Code 11.84A.030.
11. NEW BUSINESS
a. Decision on 2017 Citizen Amendment Requests Threshold Determination
b. Ordinance O-4568 and its Summary, Establishing a Human Services Commission and Repealing Sections 2 and 3 of Resolution 3315 (Establishing a Human Services Advisory Committee).
a. City Council Regional and Committee Reports
b. City Manager Reports
(1) Calendar Update
13. ITEMS FROM THE AUDIENCE