KIRKLAND CITY COUNCIL MEETING
City Council Chamber
Wednesday, Janaury 2, 2013
6:00 p.m. - Study Session
7:30 p.m. – Regular Meeting
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. ROLL CALL
3. STUDY SESSION
4. EXECUTIVE SESSION
a. Special Events
a. To Discuss Labor Negotiations
5. HONORS AND PROCLAMATIONS
b. Items from the Audience
7. SPECIAL PRESENTATIONS
a. Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) Graduation
8. CONSENT CALENDAR
a. Approval of Minutes: December 11, 2012
b. Audit of Accounts:
c. General Correspondence
e. Award of Bids
f. Acceptance of Public Improvements and Establishing Lien Period
(1) 2011 Street Preservation Program Phase I-Street Overlay Project, Lakeside Industries, Issaquah, WA
(2) Maintenance Center Parking Addition Project, AGR Contracting, Monroe, WA
g. Approval of Agreements
(1) Resolution R-4950, Approving a Storm Facility Agreement with Dave Sigl and Authorizing the City Manager to Sign Said Agreement on Behalf of the City of Kirkland.
h. Other Items of Business
(1) Resolution R-4951, Approving the Subdivision and Final Plat of Vintner's Ridge Being Department of Planning and Community Development File No. SUB12-00764 and Setting Forth Conditions to Which Such Subdivision and Final Plat Shall be Subject.
(2) Resolution R-4952, Relinquishing Any Interest the City May Have in an Unopened Right-of-Way as Described Herein and Requested by Property Owners Douglas R. and Mary Lu McFayden.
(3) Resolution R-4953, Relinquishing Any Interest the City May Have in an Unopened Right-of-Way as Described Herein and Requested by Property Owners Craig E. and Marie E. Nordlie.
(4) Ordinance O-4398, Relating to the Parking Advisory Board and Repealing Chapter 3.40 of the Kirkland Municipal Code.
(5) Report on Procurement Activities
9. PUBLIC HEARINGS
a. Resolution R-4954, Approving and Adopting the Annual Update for the Six-Year Transportation and Street Construction and Improvement Program in Accordance with Section 19.08.051, Kirkland Municipal Code.
b. Ordinance O-4399 and its Summary, Relating to Zoning, Planning and Land Use and Amending Chapter 162 of the Kirkland Zoning Ordinance 3719 as Amended, and Approving a Summary Ordinance for Publication, File No. ZON12-00002.
10. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
a. Resolution R-4955, Approving a City of Kirkland Legislative Agenda to be Addressed to the 2013 Session of the State Legislature.
11. NEW BUSINESS
a. City Council Committees
a. City Council
(1) Regional Issues
b. City Manager
(1) February 8, 2013 City Council Retreat Agenda
(2) Calendar Update
13. ITEMS FROM THE AUDIENCE