KIRKLAND CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, October 21, 2014
6:00 p.m. - Study Session
7:30 p.m. - Regular Meeting
Added Agenda Item 4. a.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. ROLL CALL
3. STUDY SESSION
a. Transportation Master Plan Update
4. EXECUTIVE SESSION
a. To Discuss Potential Property Acquisition
5. HONORS AND PROCLAMATIONS
b. Items from the Audience
7. SPECIAL PRESENTATIONS
a. Kirkland Performance Center Facade Proposal
b. Kirkland 2035 Update #15
8. CONSENT CALENDAR
a. Approval of Minutes: (1) October 7, 2014
(2) October 13, 2014 Special Meeting
b. Audit of Accounts
c. General Correspondence
e. Award of Bids
f. Acceptance of Public Improvements and Establishing Lien Period
(1) Generator Transfer Switches Project, Pointer Electric Inc., Bow, Washington
g. Approval of Agreements
h. Other Items of Business
(1) Resolution R-5075, Ratifying Amendments to the 2012 King County Countywide Planning Policies.
(2) Ordinance O-4461, Relating to Impact Fees for Changes in Use and Suspending Transportation Impact Fees for Changes of Use That Do Not Result in Increased Floor Area and Amending Section 27.04.035 of the Kirkland Municipal Code.
(3) Report on Procurement Activities
9. PUBLIC HEARINGS
a. Ordinance O-4462, Relating to the Regulation of Odors from Marijuana Retail Processing and Production Businesses.
10. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
a. Resolution R-5076, Authorizing Additional Search and Analysis of Sites to be Considered For a Potential Facility to Provide For the Recreation and Aquatic Needs of Residents and Authorizing the Parks and Community Services Department to Solicit Additional Community Input.
Resolution R-5077, Authorizing the Mayor to Sign the King County-Cities Climate Collaboration (K4C) Joint Letter of Commitment on Behalf of the City of Kirkland.
c. Resolution R-5078, Approving a City of Kirkland Legislative Agenda to be Addressed to the 2015 Session of the State Legislature.
d. Draft Surface Water Master Plan Update
11. NEW BUSINESS
a. Parkplace Zoning Amendment Review Request
b. Resolution R-5079, Adopting the 100th Avenue NE Corridor Study.
a. City Council Reports
(1) Finance and Administration Committee
(2) Planning and Economic Development Committee
(3) Public Safety Committee
(4) Public Works, Parks and Human Services Committee
(5) Tourism Development Committee
(6) Regional Issues
b. City Manager Reports
(1) Calendar Update
13. ITEMS FROM THE AUDIENCE