KIRKLAND CITY COUNCIL MEETING
City Council Chamber
Tuesday, February 18, 2014
6:00 p.m. - Study Session
7:30 p.m. – Regular Meeting
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. ROLL CALL
3. STUDY SESSION
a. Re-energizing the Neighborhoods Update
4. EXECUTIVE SESSION
5. HONORS AND PROCLAMATIONS
b. Items from the Audience
7. SPECIAL PRESENTATIONS
a. Kirkland 2035 Update #10
8. CONSENT CALENDAR
a. Approval of Minutes: (1) February 4, 2014
(2) February 10, 2014 Special Meeting
b. Audit of Accounts:
c. General Correspondence
e. Award of Bids
f. Acceptance of Public Improvements and Establishing Lien Period
g. Approval of Agreements
(1) Resolution R-5035, Authorizing the City Manager to Sign an Amended and Restated Interlocal Agreement Establishing the eCityGov Alliance and Approving Other Actions Related Thereto.
(2) Resolution R-5036, Approving the Third Amendment To and Renewal of the Interlocal Agreement Between the City of Kirkland and City of Marysville for Jail Services and Authorizing the City Manager to Execute the Agreement.
h. Other Items of Business
(1) Ordinance O-4432 and its Summary, Relating to Enforcement of Regulations Regarding Discharge of Fats, Oils and Grease into the City Sewer System.
(2) Resolution R-5037, Determining the Anticipated Shortfall in Revenues for Providing Municipal Services to the Annexation Area as Required by RCW 82.14.415.
(3) Ordinance O-4436, Repealing Ordinance O-4404 Which Temporarily Increased the Number of Youth Members on the Kirkland Library Board.
(4) Report on Procurement Activities
9. PUBLIC HEARINGS
a. Resolution R-5038, Adopting the City of Kirkland 2014-2019 Transportation Improvment Program.
10. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
a. State Legislative Update #2
b. Cross Kirkland Corridor/Interim Trail Update
c. Resolution R-5034, Ratifying the City Manager's Signature of the Offer to Purchase and Agreement to Sell Real Property Owned by Rosarita, LLC, and Appropriating Funds in the Amount of $2,340,000 for that Purchase.
d. Proposed Letter to Washington State Liquor Control Board
11. NEW BUSINESS
a. City Council
(1) Finance and Administration Committee
(2) Public Safety Committee
(3) Community Planning, Housing and Economic Development Committee
(4) Public Works, Parks and Human Services Committee
(5) Regional Issues
b. City Manager
(1) Calendar Update
13. ITEMS FROM THE AUDIENCE