The Development Engineering Group reviews, permits, and inspects the construction of water, sewer, storm drainage utilities, right-of-way improvements, and erosion control associated with the development of private property. New connections, reconnections, and repairs to water, sewer, and storm drainage; and digging in the public right-of-way is also overseen by the Development Engineering Division. We also maintain the "Pre-Approved Plans" standards book and oversee the maintenance of private stormwater detention systems.
- Application For Franchise Utility Companies Right of Way Permit (PDF 24.59KB)
- Improvement Evaluation Packet for projects submitted BEFORE 1/1/2016 - Excel (39KB) PDF (135KB)
- Improvement Evaluation Packet for projects submitted AFTER 1/1/2016 - Excel (41KB) PDF (139KB)
- Record Drawing Project Data Sheet (PDF 70KB)
- Permit Application for Water, Sewer, and Right of Way Work (PDF 42.46KB)