Skip to main content
Twitter YouTube Print E-mail a friend this page Share this page


In the event of an emergency, information about the status of utilities within the City of Kirkland can be found through the resources below.

Puget Sound Energy

Call PSE at 1-888-225-5773 or call 911 if you think you are experiencing a natural gas or electric emergency, such as a gas leak or downed power line.
Get outage updates and report outages using the myPSE app and by following Puget Sound Energy on Twitter, @PSETalk. 

Kirkland Public Works Department


Fire Services
123 5th Avenue, Kirkland WA 98033

General Inquiries
T. 425.587.3650 | F. 425.587.3671