Welcome to the City of Kirkland’s Office Of Emergency Management (O.E.M.) Emergency Preparedness website. Our mission is to work in partnership with the community to provide useful and universally accessible means of readiness, response and recovery for all hazards.
Here you will find valuable information designed to help citizens, businesses and organizations prepare for the next disaster that impacts Kirkland. Families and businesses are encouraged to be ready for small emergencies as well as major disasters. City resources will be limited in a significant event.
To assist you in helping yourself, your loved ones, your community and local government, we have compiled disaster preparedness information designed to:
- help you prepare for disasters that take place when you’re at home, work or on the road.
- learn how to obtain helpful information during disasters.
- direct you to local, regional and national resources for preparedness information and resources.
- find out how to become active in community preparedness activities.
- obtain additional skills that are useful for responding during disasters.
- understand how your City is preparing and how we will respond during disasters.
Join our conversation on social media to get preparedness tips and more!
As part of its mission to work in partnership with the community, the Office of Emergency Management also provides training, information and outreach to the public regularly and upon request.
For additional information or to request an emergency preparedness presentation, please contact Dr. Pattijean Hooper, Emergency Manager, at (425) 587-3630, or email@example.com