The Transportation Commission makes recommendations on transportation policy to the City Council. The City Council and the Commission determine the Commission's work plan
The Commission meets every fourth Wednesday of the month in the Council Chambers at City Hall from 6:00-9:00 p.m. The public is welcome to attend!
Join the Transportation Commission List-Serve and automatically receive e-mail updates. If you would like to receive electronic notices of upcoming meetings, please click here to sign-up.
Please click to view King County traffic cameras.
(Cameras on NE 124th can be viewed from here.)
- John Perlic, Chair, term expires 3/31/20
- Lisa A. McConnell, Vice Chair, term expires 3/31/18
- Tom Neir, Chair, term expires 3/31/17
- Kurt Ahrensfeld, term expires 3/31/19
- Ken Dueker, term expires 3/31/20
- Thomas Pendergrass, term expires 3/31/17
- Michael Snow, term expires 3/31/18
- Grace Guerrero, youth member, term expires 3/31/18
|The next meeting of the City of Kirkland Transportation Commission will be on: Wednesday, January 25, 2017. The meeting starts at 6:00 P.M., and will be held in the Council Chambers at City Hall.
If you have any questions, please contact Joel Pfundt, City of Kirkland Public Works, or call (425) 587-3865. Thank you.
Materials for the January 25th Meeting:
January 25 Agenda
2016 Transportation Commission Meeting Agendas, Minutes and Materials
2015 Transportation Commission Meeting Agendas, Minutes and Materials
2014 KTC Meeting Agendas and Minutes
2013 KTC Meeting Agendas and Minutes
2012 KTC Meeting Agendas and Minutes
2011 KTC Meeting Agendas and Minutes
2010 KTC Meeting Agendas and Minutes
2009 KTC Meeting Agendas and Minutes