The Green Building Team is an award-winning group of professionals from the City of Kirkland's Planning, Building, and Public Works Departments who have been tasked by the City Council with:
- educating the public about green building
- promoting sustainable development in Kirkland
- providing expert assistance to anyone interested in building green in Kirkland
- leading their departments in the development of regulations that encourage green building
- representing the City in its partnership with other local, regional, and national green building organizations
Each member of the team is a LEED®
Accredited Professional (LEED AP) with training and expertise in green building.
2008 Built Green Hammer Award
The City of Kirkland and its Green Building Team received this award in the Built Green Advocate, Public Sector category for programs in support of green building including Priority Permit Review for New Green Homes and free Seminars.
The Green Building Team represents the City of Kirkland in the following associations:
Kirkland's Green Building Team is here to help you--contact us