Skip to main content
Twitter YouTube Print E-mail a friend this page> Share this page

Kirkland Cannery

HISTORY  |  PICTURES

Kirkland Cannery ExteriorThe Kirkland Cannery Building was completed in 1936 as a project of the Works Progress Administration (WPA.)

The Pound family took over operation of the Cannery in 1947 and continued operations until the closure of Kirkland Custom Seafood in 2001. Today, Carl Bradley owns the Cannery building.