The Kirkland Alliance of Neighborhoods Presents
Kirkland’s State of the City Address with Mayor Amy Walen and City Manager Kurt Triplett
Monday, February 22, 2016
7 to 9 p.m.
Heritage Hall, 203 Market Street, Kirkland WA 98033
The Kirkland Alliance of Neighborhoods is proud to present the "State of the City" address for Kirkland residents.
Mayor Amy Walen and City Manager Kurt Triplett will share the latest updates on the City Council’s Work Program and other major initiatives:
• Overview of Kirkland’s 2015 Achievements
• Update on Kirkland’s Economy including Kirkland Urban, Totem Lake Mall, and the City’s AAA Credit Rating
• Healthy Kirkland Initiative
• Kirkland Housing Affordability and Livability Agenda
• Call for Civility Action Plan
• ST3 Update
Don't miss this opportunity to hear about the many interesting and important things happening in our city. If you have questions, contact Kari Page, Neighborhood Outreach Coordinator at KPage@kirklandwa.gov or call 425-587-3011. More information about the Kirkland Alliance of Neighborhoods is available on the City's website
NOTE: This presentation, including any “Question and Answer” session, will be videotaped and aired on the City’s K-GOV channel (Comcast Channel 21/Frontier Channel 31) as well as posted to the City’s On-Demand webpage.